Wild Dolls.


                                                      Photo Taken @ Whole Wheat
 Hey Guys! Love this post! So some things i wanna go over is.. I started to put a extra picture if you cant see something in the picture i took normally i think that will help so you can see the outfit fully and yeah... I also started editing my pictures a lil more most of my pictures were like raw shots not even edited but cropped but yeah... Check out this super cute sim!! Thats it
                                                                                              Byeeeee
                                                                                                       Phlyn
Hair.Dura *Dura-Boy*67 (Dark Brown)
Scarf.Yummy (Yummy) Chunky Scarf - Marshmellow
Skin.Amitomo Dianna Tone 2-1
Shape.Honey Hope Shape
Jeans.Little Closet Little Closet - Rolled Jeans Ripped - Light Wash - Baby
Glasses.Izzies Izzie's - 70s Sunglasses black
Lantern.Kirin Kirin - My Winter Lantern (no pose) -Comes with Pose pack-
Pose.I made myself not for sale....
Doll 1.!Go! !gO! Doll Dorotka
Doll 2.!Go! !gO! Doll Gosia
Shoes.S&S .S&S. Tiny Tims


phlyn verino

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment